today i’m going to share with you something that has been on my mind for a really long time. well, two things.
- i want to do more tutorial around here.
- i’ve been meaning to make these tags for flour jars forever
so, that brings us to today. to cute tag day.
you see, since Husbuddy found out that he was gluten, yeast, dairy (and a couple of other random things) intolerant we’ve been having to make any baked goods we want around the house at home. apparently, when you cook gluten free you have to use more than one kind of non-gluten-flour in some sort of mix to make it taste just about right. we’ve been learning a lot of our gluten free knowledge from the good people over at “no gluten no problem” and their cookbook. they have the best flour mix we’ve tried yet! so we like to keep that on hand. but…this has led to an accumulation of a about 1,000 types of flours laying around the house.
so in my determination to have a little bit of organization i’ve decided to find 1,000 jars to hold them all. so far i’ve found 9. although i haven’t had to buy any!
first what you need is:
- the tag template -which can be found at the end of this post for free download! all you have to do is download the pdf and print it off on card stock! there are even 3 colors to choose from. :) just because i love you.
- the jars (or whatever you’re going to put a tag on)
- scrap paper (to wipe of the stamp after you use it)
- hole punch
- list of what you want to stamp
then stamp the name of the flour (or whatever you want to stamp). stamping doesn’t have to be perfect, just have fun with it!
super easy, right?!
maybe even a little boring…
for some people.
there ya go, now it’s your turn. go forth and tag everything you can think of!
to download the tags below: click on the link, then save the file and print!
have fun! and let me know what you decide to tag!