The perfect summer dish. Mouth watering perfection. Nice and cool when it’s so hot outside…
- ripe tomatoes (really good if you use heirloom tomatoes)
- fresh mozzarella (preferably “buffalo” moz. the kind you find floating in the water)
- fresh basil
- virgin olive oil (about 3 tablespoons)
- salt & pepper
- Slice tomatoes.
- Cut the cheese. (hee hee) ok, slice it into chunks
- cut up the basil
- layer all of the ingredients in a pretty dish.
- sprinkle with plenty of salt and pepper
- pour olive oil over the whole thing.